The purpose of the Worshipful Company of Glass Sellers Charity Fund is to support:
- The wider glass industry
- The City and its specific appeals
- The less privileged in and around the City of London
All members of the Livery are expected to contribute to the Charity Fund throughout their membership according to their means.
Our charitable activities include:
- Awards e.g. the Glass Sellers’ Art and Craft and Science and Technology prizes
- Scholarships and bursaries for education
- Glass in Society projects with schools throughout the country
- One off gifts in response to specific appeals including the Lord Mayor’s Charity
In addition to contributions from individual Liverymen our Glass in Society projects are sometimes supported by other sponsors who may be corporate entities or charitable trusts. From time to time we also raise funds from Corporate Sponsors to support larger scale fund raising events.
The Glass Sellers Charity Fund is pro-active and enthusiastic in supporting activities which meet our aims. Awards are made at the discretion of the Trustees and after careful consideration of the merits of each project.
The Worshipful Company of Glass Sellers of London Charity Fund is an independent charity with Registered Charity Number 253973. To make an application or for further information contact the Secretary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org